Last Updated on 2 months by Go Review Rite
According to recent data, over 60% of children’s books are created and sold online from home.
What does this tell you?
Well, it tells me that creating and selling children’s books online is a very lucrative business and many people, especially people looking for passive income sources, will be going into the children’s book publishing business in 2024.
But then, here’s the thing:
MANY PEOPLE STILL CREATE CHILDREN’S BOOKS USING THE OLD-FASHIONED, BORING, AND STRENUOUS METHODS.
It shouldn’t be so, not in 2024!
Listen, you shouldn’t be part of these people doing things the HARD WAY if you know and use the right tools for your children’s book publishing business
I mean tools like AI Children’s Book Maker.
Table Of Contents
Introducing AI Children’s Book Maker!
AI Children’s Book Maker is a simple artificial intelligence (AI) tool for creating high-quality children’s books easily.
The creators of AI Children’s Book Maker have three sets of people in mind while creating this tool:
- Non-professional children’s book creators, and
- People who want to make a business from making children’s books.
- Professional children’s book creators.
Yes, you can make money online using AI Children’s Book Maker to create children’s books in a couple of minutes and then, sell it.
In this article, I give deep insights into AI Children’s Book Maker, what it is, its purpose, features, pricing, and why you should consider using it to create children’s books.
Can You Use AI to Write a Children’s Book and Is It Legal?
It is legal to create children’s books from tools like artificial intelligence (AI). You can use artificial intelligence (AI) to write and save time and energy in creating children’s books.
What is AI Children Book Maker and Who Is it For?
AI Children’s Book Maker is a simple tool that uses artificial intelligence (AI) to create children’s books.
This tool was created by Eric Holmlund and Ryan Greene.
The AI Children’s Book Maker is a web-based tool. It harnesses the capabilities of OpenAI’s ChatGPT to create content for children’s books.
Examples of these capabilities of OpenAI’s ChatGPT include titles, stories, ideas, illustrations, and optional pages.
So whether you are an author, an entrepreneur, or someone with a passion for children’s pieces of literature, AI Children’s Book Maker can help you create children’s books faster and easily.
Besides, you can use the tool to create high-quality illustrations for Children’s books in less time.
Why Should You Use AI Children’s Book Maker?
Most of these are paid tools requiring monthly subscriptions Besides, they require a long time to learn and master.
However, AI Children’s Book Maker is different.
- Self-intuitive: AI Children’s Book Maker will guide you through the processes of creating children’s books down to publishing them on Amazon KDP. Now jumping over many loops and lengthy processes. It’s a one-click solution for children’s book creation.
- No third-party publishing tools or add-ons required: AI Children’s Book Maker doesn’t require you to pay for extensive third-party tools or hire freelancers to publish your books.
- Variety: You can create different types of children’s books suitable for various children’s age groups with AI Children’s Book Maker. Children age group ranges from ages 0 – 2 months, 3 – 11 months, 1 – 2 years, 3 – 4 years, 5 – 12 years, and 13 – 17 years.
- Multilingual: AI Children’s Book Maker is a versatile tool. This tool will help you to create children’s books in different languages. Hence, you can reach a wider audience.
These and more are the few reasons you should consider AI Children’s Book Maker for creating children’s books.
AI Children’s Book Maker Key Features and Benefits
Below are the major features and tools in AI Children’s Book Maker that you can use to make children’s books faster and easily:
- Customization tools
- Illustration tools
- Story generation tools
- Writing assistant tools
- Formatting and design tools
- Title generation tools
- Publishing and marketing guidelines
Benefits of AI Children’s Book Maker Features
Below are some of the benefits you will get from using AI Children’s Book Maker features:
This tool allows you to effectively customize your book. For instance, with this feature, you can customize your book title, characters, and art styles, including a summary of the book.
With this tool, you can create illustrations for your book. These illustrations may be in the form of characters, graphics, or technical illustrations.
Story Generation Tools:
This tool uses higher natural language processing (NLP) methods to create enjoyable and engaging stories. It creates storylines with characters that fit with the story.
Writing Assistant Tools:
This tool will help you in writing, which includes grammar and spelling. Also, this writing assistant tool will help you to maintain a consistent style and tone in your writing.
The AI Children’s Book Maker is compatible with Windows PC and Apple Mac platforms. With this compatibility, many users can access the AI Children’s Book Maker tool.
How Much Does AI Children’s Book Maker Cost? Pricing and Upsells
Below, I discuss AI Children’s Book Maker’s price and upsells.
AI Children’s Book Maker Pricing
AI Children’s Book Maker’s pricing plans are budget-friendly.
The basic pricing plan is the ‘FE Offer’ plan which costs $17.
Click the button below to say YES and join
A.I. Children’s Book Maker with a Commercial License right now…
However, there are upsells that you may consider, to get more from the tool:
AI Children’s Book Maker Upsells
Below are AI Children’s Book Maker’s upsells:
- PRO Edition (Costs $67)
The AI Children’s Book Maker PRO Edition increases the number and quality of chapter books you can create, plus upgraded illustration tools.
Here’s it in detail:
- Pro Edition with Chapter Book Upgrade and Illustration Tools Upgrade:
With this feature, you will have access to both the chapter book upgrade and the pro edition features. These features provide longer and more enticing book chapters.
- Pro Illustration Tools Upgrade:
With this feature, you will have access to advanced illustration tools. Hence, you can create more professional illustrations in children’s books.
- The Template Club (Costs $67)
This upgrade will give you access to a massive collection of pre-designed templates to help you create children’s books faster and easier.
You can use these book templates to create better-structured books within a short time, with less money, and energy spent on the process.
- Chapter Book Upsell (Costs $37)
This enhances your ability to create professional chapter books. Chapter Book Upsell offers extra tools and features to make your chapter books more enjoyable and engaging for children.
- GPTDash Pro Agency Upsell ($77)
This upsell gives you access to advanced features and tools for providing professional services via the GPT dash platform.
GPTDash Pro Agency Upsell will allow you to establish your agency and provide AI-powered content creation services to clients.
- GPTDash Instant Content Creator ($17.95)
GPTDash Instant Content Creator is another AI Children’s Book Maker Upsell. If you get this you get a commercial license for the GPTDash Instant Content Creator.
With this license, you can use the GPTDash platform to create content for commercial purposes, and also explore its diverse features and benefits.
- Inner Profit Circle Monthly VIP Membership ($37)
The Inner Profit Circle Monthly VIP Membership is a special upsell that gives you access to exclusive benefits. Some of these exclusive benefits include frequent resources, training, resources, and help from a community of like-minded people.
Inner Profit Circle Monthly VIP Membership was created to help you boost your success with the AI Children’s Book Maker.
- Great PLR Home Remedy Profit Multiplier Package ($27)
The Great PLR Home Remedy Profit Multiplier Package comprises a valuable collection of private label rights (PLR) content related to home solutions.
This upsell or package provides an opportunity for you to diversify your content creation efforts and tap into the profitable niche of home solutions.
Who Created AI Children’s Book Maker?
The AI Children’s Book Maker was created by Eric Holmlund and Ryan Greene on the 31st of May, 2023.
Who Should Use AI Children’s Book Maker?
Anyone may use AI Children’s Book Maker.
However, the tool is particularly tailored to these professionals:
- Video Marketers
- Teachers (who teach children)
- Authors/To-be authors
- Affiliate Marketers
- Email Marketers
- Students (it could be students who are interested in exploring AI capabilities)
- Local Business Owners
- Product Trainers
- Online Sellers
- SaaS Sellers
How Do You Use AI Children’s Book Maker?
Below is a step-by-step guide on how to use AI Children’s Book Maker to create children’s books:
- Create a free AI Children’s Book Maker account.
- Afterwards, refresh the webpage and log in to your AI Children’s Book Maker account using the username or email and password you signed up with.
- Once you are logged in, you will be taken to the Children’s Book Generator page. This page offers a step-by-step guide on how to use the AI Children’s Book Maker.
- Get your idea and generate a summary. You can click either on ‘Idea Generator’ or ‘Idea Outliner.’ If you need ideas, click on the ‘Idea Generator.’ Then, click on the green option, ‘Press Here to Generate Random Ideas’ and it will generate ideas for you.
It generates ten great book ideas. But, if you don’t like it, you are regenerate another book idea.
For each of these book ideas, the idea generator gives you the title of the book, age range, and a synopsis of the book (1-2 lines).
On the other hand, if you already have a book idea, you can click on ‘Idea Outliner.’
Then, insert your book idea in the blank field and click on ‘Press Here to Generate Your Outline.’
You will get an actual book title and how to flow with your book idea.
- You can regenerate your book titles to get many categories like unique titles, educational titles, whimsical titles, fun titles, adventure titles, imaginary titles, animal titles, and many others.
- Generate your story. On the Children’s Book Generator page, depending on what you want to do, click either ‘story generator’ or ‘rewrite existing content.’
- Generate optional components for your publishing needs. Click either on ‘copyright page,’ ‘title page generator,’ or ‘back cover.’
- Generate your illustration. Click on ‘illustration/variations.’ You will repeat this step for each illustration, saving each one you want to use.
- Put your story and illustrations together and publish it.
For a practical illustration of how to accomplish this, and how to use AI Children’s Book Maker., please see this free but detailed and well-explained video on YouTube: https://youtu.be/4JDuCUOSk00?si=Xbll1KCh0Z6_tZUR.
AI Children’s Book Maker Pros and Cons
AI Children’s Book Maker Pros
Below are the pros of AI Children’s Book Maker:
- AI Children’s Book Maker is user-friendly.
- With this tool, you can write a children’s book in a couple of minutes.
- It is budget-friendly.
- Offers a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- You do not need to possess skills like writing skills or coding skills to be able to use the tool.
- AI Children’s Book Maker is cloud-based. You can access it at any time or anywhere.
- It saves time.
- Provides a commercial license.
AI Children’s Book Maker Cons
Below are the cons of AI Children’s Book Maker:
- AI Children’s Book Maker has limited customization options.
- Here, large images are expensive.
- Has a limitation in the storylines it generates.
AI Children’s Book Maker FAQ
Can AI be used to illustrate a book?
Yes, artificial intelligence (AI) can be used to illustrate a book. You can either generate a text or a photo illustrations using AI.
Can I use the AI Children’s Book Maker as a newbie?
Definitely. On the AI Children’s Book Maker home page, there is a six-step process guide on how to use the tool. Follow these steps to learn how to use AI Children’s Book Maker.
Can you import your illustrations?
Yes, you can use your illustrations on AI Children’s Book Maker.
Will book publishing accept AI books on using the AI Children’s Book Maker?
Yes. It is legal to create children’s books with AI Children’s Book Maker and publish them on book publishing platforms, like Amazon KDP.
Can I make kid illustrations in different languages?
Yeah, you can make kid illustrations in different languages. This feature is used to sell books to people worldwide.
AI Children’s Book Maker Review – My Verdict
I recommend AI Children’s Book Maker for you because it is a versatile all-in-one tool. First, it helps you to brainstorm ideas for creating books.
Then, it helps you to generate content for children’s books. Also, it provides a step-by-step guide on how to publish the book you’ve produced.
With AI Children’s Book Maker, you can create children’s books in a few minutes, sell the books and make money easily.
Just try it out today. AI Children’s Book Maker is tested and trusted. It delivers on its promise.
I’m an experienced media executive, complex problem solver in practice, a strategic thinker who can lead teams to deliver on corporate goals and revenue targets
I’m passionate about Blogging | Social Media Influencer | Digital Marketing | SEO and Content Optimization | Email Marketing, Lead Generation | Audience Development and Engagement | Food, Health, Technology, and Lifestyle Editorial… helping other creatives fulfill their goals.
Helping people tap into their potential is my passion & helping organizations find that talent is my job.
Feel free to contact me directly